The Mechanicsville Volunteer Fire Department is placing Rescue Engine 22 for sale.
Please see the attached PDF document containing detailed pictures and an inventory of the equipment included with the sale.
Rescue Engine 22 is a 2009 Pierce Arrow-XT rescue engine, 4 door cab with seating for six.
Key Features Include:
• Stainless steel heavy duty rescue style pumper body with full depth compartments.
• Powered by Detroit Diesel DD60 515 HP engine. Allison automatic transmission, Jake brake.
• 1500 GPM Hale QMAX pump. 500 gallon water and a 20 gallon Class B foam tank.
• 30Kw Harrison hydraulic generator. Will-Burt telescoping light tower.
• Whelen LED warning lights.
• A full complement of hydraulic rescue tools, stabilization tools and hand tools is included.
• Attack and LDH supply lines included.
• Fully NFPA 1901 equipment compliant with the exception of SCBA, SCBA spare cylinders and an AED.
Contact email@example.com if interested for more details, or an inspection.